Illinois Tool Works Joins U.S. Borrowers in Selling Euro BondsBy
Illinois Tool Works Inc. sold 1 billion euros ($1.11 billion) of bonds, the latest borrower to venture to Europe where lower borrowing costs are fueling record issuance by U.S. companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem