Ex-Christie Allies’ Trial Delayed as Judge Cites ComplexityDavid Voreacos
Two former allies of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie charged with plotting traffic jams near the George Washington Bridge face a Nov. 16 trial after a judge pushed the date back from July, citing the case’s complexity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap