Planes, Trains & Copper: China’s Premier Goes to Latin AmericaBloomberg News
Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang visits Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Chile from May 18 to May 26 with a coast-to-coast railway and trade talks on the agenda for his meetings with government and business leaders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap