Pattern Buys 351 Megawatts of Capacity From Wind Capital GroupJustin Doom
Pattern Energy Group Inc., which has stakes in more than 2 gigawatts of wind power, purchased two projects from Wind Capital Group LLC with a combined capacity of 351 megawatts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks