Nigeria to Hold Key Interest Rate Before Incoming GovernmentDaniel Magnowski and Paul Wallace
Nigeria’s central bank will probably keep its benchmark interest rate unchanged at a record high at its final policy meeting before President-elect Muhammadu Buhari takes office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat