Yongche Founder Clarifies Posting That Fueled Uber Merger TalkBloomberg News
Yongche.com, one of China’s largest mobile car-sharing service, said it isn’t merging with Uber Technologies Inc. after a posting of what looked like both companies’ logos fueled speculation they may collaborate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’