Dollar Rallies on Housing Data, ECB Stimulus Outlook; Oil SinksStephen Kirkland and Jeremy Herron
The dollar strengthened versus the euro amid a surge in U.S. housing data and after a European Central Bank official said policy makers will pull forward asset purchases. U.S. equity indexes were little changed near record highs, while crude oil slumped to a three-week low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy