JPMorgan Checks Fine Print as Kaisa Default Alerts S&P on ChinaLianting Tu and Christopher Langner
Investors are scrutinizing Chinese developers’ books after Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd.’s default, as rating companies highlight accounting red flags.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill