Iowa Food Fight: Republican Hopefuls Size Up Clinton—and Each Other
The wooing of voters got personal—and highly caloric—one floor below the main hall as Iowa Republican activists spilled out of Saturday's annual Lincoln Dinner in Des Moines. As if the beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes and vegetables weren't enough, some of the evening's speakers manned booths to offer post-dinner temptations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing