London Police to Shut Section of M25 for Emergency ExerciseJeremy Hodges
London police advised drivers to avoid a section of the 117-mile orbital motorway that will close during an exercise by emergency services.
The M25 will be closed to all traffic traveling in both directions between junction 25 and junction 27 from 10 p.m. Saturday until 6 a.m. Sunday, the Metropolitan Police Service said in a statement.
Diversions will be clearly signed, they said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Erases Losses as Impact of Trump Tweet on High Price Fizzles
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History