Warburg’s Clondalkin Said to Attract Triton, Sun Capital BidsKiel Porter
Triton Partners and Platinum Equity and are among buyout firms bidding for Warburg Pincus’s holding in packaging business Clondalkin, according to four people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations