Rick Perry Will Announce His 2016 Plans on June 4
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry will announce whether he intends to run for the Republican presidential nomination on June 4, according to the Associated Press and media outlets in the governor's home state. Perry most recently served as the governor of Texas from 2000 to January 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis