Looted Matisse Hoarded by Gurlitt Returns to RosenbergsAlex Webb
Henri Matisse’s “Femme Assise,” or “Seated Woman,” was handed over to the heirs of 20th century French art dealer Paul Rosenberg, ending an 18-month struggle to reclaim the painting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner