Icahn Invests $100 Million in LyftLeslie Picker and Eric Newcomer
Lyft Inc. raised an additional $150 million, led by an investment of $100 million from billionaire Carl Icahn, raising the stakes in the car-hailing service’s rivalry with Uber Technologies Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders