Emerging Stocks, Currencies Head for Weekly Gain on Fed OutlookZahra Hankir and Nguyen Kieu Giang
Emerging-market stocks and currencies headed for a weekly gain as lackluster U.S. economic data fueled speculation that the Federal Reserve will move slowly in raising interest rates, bolstering demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline