Graham Barclay/Bloomberg News.
Credit Traders Find Refuge as Banks Hire in U.K. Corporate BondsBy
Credit Suisse hires Sean Richards from BNP Paribas for trading
Credit Agricole hires Gooding, Bank of America appoints Pearce
Corporate bonds in pounds returned 0.05 percent this year, which compares with a loss of 0.14 percent for equivalent non-financial company notes in euros, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch index data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat