Avis Soars After Hertz Increases Prices for Summer TravelersMark Clothier
Hertz Global Holdings Inc. and Avis Budget Group Inc. rose after Hertz said it’s raising prices by as much as $5 a day in June in expectation of a busy summer travel season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill