Symantec Profit, Sales Outlook Miss Estimates Ahead of SplitJordan Robertson
Symantec Corp. issued profit and revenue forecasts short of analysts’ predictions, as the security software maker seeks to develop more modern anti-hacking technologies and split off its data-storage division this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's