Samsung’s Lee Jae Yong to Succeed Father at Two FoundationsJungah Lee
Samsung Group said Lee Jae Yong will replace his father as chairman of two charitable foundations, the first time the heir apparent to South Korea’s biggest chaebol has taken that title inside the conglomerate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas