Qualcomm Says Internet of Things Effort Already Paying OffIan King
Qualcomm Inc., facing more competition in the smartphone chip market it dominates, said efforts to spread the use of its technology into cars, home automation and urban infrastructure are paying off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone