Nordstrom Sales Top Estimates as Online Sales Fuel GrowthLindsey Rupp
Nordstrom Inc., the largest U.S. luxury department-store chain, posted first-quarter sales that exceeded analysts’ estimates after its e-commerce orders helped boost results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat