Iran May Be Looking to Replace Aging Planes With Airbus PurchaseDeena Kamel Yousef and Ladane Nasseri
Iran’s acquisition of Airbus Group NV jets from an undisclosed vendor may be the first move in a rush to rebuild the Islamic republic’s fleet as a thaw in relations with the U.S. begins to weaken the grip of trade sanctions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet