Impala Platinum Says Power Shortages May Risk Production TargetKevin Crowley
Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd., the world’s second-largest producer of the metal, said its full-year production target for its Rustenburg mine in South Africa may be at risk from power cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018