Hillary Clinton Wants to See Harriet Tubman on the $20
Not only does Hillary Rodham Clinton want to be the first woman elected president, she also wants to see a woman gracing an American banknote. On Thursday, she voiced her support for an online campaign that aims to put a woman on the $20 bill by 2020, the centennial of women's suffrage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself