Here Are the Four Big Things Companies Talked About on Their Latest Earnings CallsBy
The latest earnings season is coming to a close, with 458 companies in the S&P 500 having already reported earnings. Goldman Sachs has a new note out reviewing the earnings transcripts of S&P 500 companies in order to keep tabs on key trends. Keep in mind that roughly 72 percent of firms have beat on earnings, with the energy sector performing the best with 75 percent of companies in the group topping earnings projections, according to Bloomberg data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’