Chile Leaves Rates Unchanged as Inflation Stays Above TargetJaviera Quiroga
Chile’s central bank kept borrowing costs unchanged for a seventh month after consumer prices rose twice as much as analysts expected in April, while economic growth remains “moderate.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts