U.K. Bond Market’s Inflation Outlook Reaches Seven-Month HighLukanyo Mnyanda
A gauge of investors’ outlook for U.K. consumer-price growth stayed near the highest in seven months as the Bank of England downgraded its growth forecast, and as Governor Mark Carney spoke for the first time since the election-blackout period ended.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat