Sumitomo Mitsui More Upbeat About Profit Than AnalystsTakahiko Hyuga
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. forecast higher profit than analysts estimated in anticipation that loan growth at home and abroad will make up for shrinking interest margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life