Ruble Strengthens to Six-Month High on Oil Gains, Ukraine TalksVladimir Kuznetsov
The ruble advanced to the strongest level since November and five-year bonds gained as crude oil rose and tension between Russia and the U.S. over Ukraine eased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem