Nissan to Boost Japan Output to 1 Million Cars as Net GainsMa Jie and Masatsugu Horie
Nissan Motor Co. plans to build more than 1 million vehicles in Japan next year for the first time since 2013, as the weaker yen boosts earnings from exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018