Coca-Cola Wants More Done on Aluminum Waits as Costs HighClaudia Carpenter and Agnieszka de Sousa
The London Metal Exchange hasn’t done enough to reduce the time it takes to withdraw aluminum from warehouses, said William Hovis, who helps oversee Coca-Cola Co.’s purchases of the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap