EZchip Plunges as Cisco Router Plan Overshadows Earnings ReportElena Popina
EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. sank to a five-year low in U.S. trading as concern that revenue will be hurt by Cisco Systems Inc.’s plan to phase one of its chips out of a networking product overshadowed sales that beat estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself