California Gasoline Surge Seen Luring Cargoes From Asia, EuropeLynn Doan
Tankers from as far off as the U.K. and South Korea were seen hauling fuel to California, rescuing the state from shortages that have driven gasoline premiums to the highest in over two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat