AIG’s Schreiber Moves to M&A Role After Managing $200 BillionSonali Basak
American International Group Inc. named dealmaker Brian Schreiber chief strategy officer as the insurer shifts to expanding through acquisitions after years of contracting through asset sales to repay a U.S. bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’