What Verizon Buying AOL Means for EuropeBy
Verizon Communications Inc. has clear reasons for spending $4.4 billion (2.8 billion pounds) on AOL Inc. today: It wants to have the advertising technology to use with its video streaming services and it wants to be different from other wireless providers in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap