What Verizon Buying AOL Means for EuropeBy
Verizon Communications Inc. has clear reasons for spending $4.4 billion (2.8 billion pounds) on AOL Inc. today: It wants to have the advertising technology to use with its video streaming services and it wants to be different from other wireless providers in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas