Spanish Magnate Joins Venezuela-Led Group in Rubiales TussleAnatoly Kurmanaev, Christine Jenkins and Pablo Gonzalez
Spanish billionaire Alberto Cortina has made his first foray into oil, joining a group of Venezuelan and Argentine investors to demand a better buyout price for Colombian producer Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders