Software Maker Puppet Labs Plans Public Offering for Spring 2016Dina Bass
Puppet Labs Inc. plans to sell shares to the public in the spring of next year, when the maker of server-automation software forecasts that its annual revenue will approach $100 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat