For-Profit Educational Company ITT Is Getting Demolished After Being Sued by the SECMatt Robinson and John Lauerman
U.S. regulators sued ITT Educational Services Inc. and two of its top executives over claims they misled investors about the performance of student loans that were backed by the for-profit college operator. Shares plummeted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018