Russia Crisis Boosts Qiwi as Profit Seen Gaining Amid SlowdownHalia Pavliva
Qiwi Plc is forecast to post a record first-quarter profit as more Russians chose to use the company’s electronic-payment services amid an economic crisis that disrupted the country’s banking system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt