Poloz Eyes 2% Inflation Target in Shift That Would SurpriseGreg Quinn
After shocking markets with an interest rate cut in January, Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz is considering a move that would be another surprise: changing the central bank’s 2 percent inflation target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018