NFL Chief Medical Adviser Would Let 7-Year-Old PlayScott Soshnick
The National Football League’s first chief medical and health adviser said she “probably” would allow her 7-year-old son to play contact football, and that no information exists to support a minimum age for participation in the sport.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat