New York Road Runners President Mary Wittenberg Steps DownEben Novy-Williams
New York Road Runners President and Chief Executive Officer Mary Wittenberg is stepping down to start her own fitness and lifestyle company, the New York City Marathon organizer said in a statement. She will leave the organization after Saturday’s Brooklyn half marathon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Erases Losses as Impact of Trump Tweet on High Price Fizzles
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History