Japan Restaurant Fund Seeks to Open Singapore’s First Asahi BarKomaki Ito
Seiki Takahashi, who has opened and managed more than 50 restaurants around the world, is seeking to raise $10 million from high-net-worth individuals to invest in Japanese eateries expanding abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet