Diageo’s Orijin Herbs Help Guinness Maker Beat Nigerian WoesYinka Ibukun and Emele Onu
At the noisy Lascofis bar in the Nigerian commercial hub of Lagos, Elvis Nnanna sips from a bottle of Orijin and dreams of his home village about 600 kilometers (373 miles) to the south east.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's