AOL Valued at a Fraction of WhatsApp Tells 15 Years of MessagingAlex Barinka and Meenal Vamburkar
AOL, the Internet pioneer that once flooded American homes with disks offering free dial-up, is now worth less than a quarter of WhatsApp, a six-year-old mobile messaging service that gained worldwide popularity through word-of-mouth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill