Zambezi to Help Northam on Platinum Deals as Stock Debuts on JSEAndre Janse van Vuuren
Zambezi Platinum Ltd. plans to help Northam Platinum Ltd. make acquisitions and expand operations after paying 4.6 billion rand ($384 million) as part of a transaction for a 31.4 percent stake in the South African mining company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem