SunEdison Evaluating Corporate Structure, May Become PartnershipWill Wade
SunEdison Inc. is evaluating options for its corporate structure and may seek to become a general partner for a master-limited partnership.
The renewable energy developer already controls a unit that owns and operates power plants and said last week that it’s creating a second, similar unit.
“The most efficient and commonly utilized structure by sponsors of yield vehicles is the general partnership structure in a master limited partnership,” the company said Monday in a statement.
Link to Statement:Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing