Mylan Chairman Said to Consider Perrigo Sweeteners to Make DealCynthia Koons and Jeffrey McCracken
Mylan NV’s chairman told investors he may sweeten the company’s cash-and-stock offer for Perrigo Co. by adding terms to reduce the risk to its shareholders, said people who recently met with him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations