Levy Said to Seek Bigger Spending Freeze Than Brazil Budget HeadMario Sergio Lima and Carla Simoes
Brazil’s Finance Minister Joaquim Levy is seeking to freeze as much as 17 billion reais ($5.6 billion) more from this year’s budget than Budget Minister Nelson Barbosa, according to a government official with direct knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018