Baosteel’s $5.8 Billion Iron Ore Project Seen Delayed to 2020David Stringer
A Chinese-led A$7.4 billion ($5.8 billion) iron ore project in Western Australia looks to be the latest casualty of the price decline, with Wood Mackenzie Ltd. estimating it’s unlikely to begin output before 2020.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat